There are many excellent stallions in the southwest, and as the new year approaches many of you that own mares will be looking for a suitable stallion. We hope you find this list useful.
*The information we are listing include the stallion’s name, his colour, his height and his bloodlines.
Cedarlea Farms (Lori/Garner Deobald) Hodgeville 677-2589, [email protected]
-Peptos Boon Shine- 2005 Red Roan QH Stallion- Peptos Playboy/ Mop N Shine by Shining Spark
Martens Ranch 778-0780
- Chex My Smarts 186- 2008 Sorrel QH stallion- 15HH, Grandson of Smart Little Lena
- Gunnin for Acres- 2010 Grey QH stallion- son of Playgun
Pat & Barb Hanke (Beechy) 859-4705
- Peppy’s Royal San – chestnut QH. 14-2 hh. Salanos Peppy San / Royal Silver King.
Stony Hills Training (Clint Christianson) Bracken, 293-2921, [email protected]
- MTR Anuthagenuinenic- 2000 Sorrel QH stallion, Pepnics Master/Miss Genuine King
Whitby Farms (Doug Jones & Shauna Getz) Lucky Lake, 858-2532 (Doug), 858-2223 (Shauna) [email protected] , [email protected] , www.whitbyfarms.net
- The Jewel Snipper- 1995 Sorrel Stallion, Jewel Dun It/ Zan Parr Snip
Berteig Performance Horses 553-2225
- Crackin Hickory, son of Doc’s Hickory and out of daughter of Smart Little Lena
- CD Jewel son of CD Olena and Bowmans Fancy
Donna Reed and Tom Graham 674-2392 (Webb)